Where Can I Fish?
Local Life Magazine
Teaching Others to Fish
Articles for New Fisherman
South Carolina Department of Natural Resources
- New to Fishing
- Fresh Water Fish in South Carolina
- Guide to Freshwater Fish in South Carolina
- Large Mouth Bass
Articles from Richard Fitzgerald
- Sight Fishing for the Young and Old
- How to Use the Rapala Mini Scale
- Fall Fishing
- Using Small Lures
- Should I use a snap or snap swivel?
- Discussion on choosing braided or monofilament line.
Richard also wrote an excellent article on how you can catch more fish in the HHP ponds. The article includes information on bass habitats and their predatory behavior. You will definitely catch more fish if you study his article.
Ever wonder how to tie a correct fishing knot? These articles show how to tie the most important fishing knots.
Great article on how to organize the fishing bag with what tools are needed and the best lures to use.