Monthly Largest Bass Tournament
The largest bass tournament will continue in 2023. To enter mail the $10 entry fee to Stan Colquitt, 59 Myrtle Bank Rd., 29926. The winner receives all entry fees.
The contest periods are for each calendar month. Send a picture of your bass and the scale reading to email@example.com. Hopefully, you are strong enough to hold the bass up with one arm while taking a picture with your other hand. Post your pictures to the Forum.
The Winner of the July Contest is Mike Tax: 3.96 Lbs.
Second Place in July Contest is Monty Bentz: 3.76 Lbs.
Third Place in July Contest is Stan Colquitt: 2.95 Lbs.
Honorable Mention Jim Lampke
Monte Bentz Largest Bass 2022: 7.08 Lbs.
- Submit a picture of your bass and the weight at the Forum.
- The bass must be caught with a rod and reel. Nets, shotguns, and gaffs are strictly forbidden.
- You cannot fill the bass with lead shot before weighing.
- You may not take the bass home, freeze it, and then weigh.
- You may not use a previously caught and mounted bass.
- You must have fun.